Why not date and have fun like everyone else in high school? Should Christians look at this differently than other students at school?
- The Bible doesn’t specifically say that you can’t date in high school, but romantic relationships can cross a line that is intended for marriage. Hebrews 13:4
- Dating “for fun” can set you up for trouble, pushing the line back further and further until you cross it into sin. Song of Songs 8:4
- What really makes a guy manly is to respect women and take the responsibility not to take something that isn’t yours.
“We’re all young, dumb high schoolers. So why would I put myself in a situation to give into temptation?” – AJ
- Erste Reaktionen auf dieses Thema? Was ist an dir rausgesprungen?
- On average, how many people do you think a regular high schooler will date before college? What’s their main reason for dating?
- Who has been a good example for you when it comes to dating? Explain their perspective.
- Read Song of Songs 8:4. What troubles can come with dating someone for 5 or 6 years before marrying them?
- Where do you get your ideas about dating? Are you going to make any changes based on this topic?
Finden Sie dieses Thema in Gymnasium.